(1) In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
(a) “User(s)” shall mean user(s) who browse or make orders through the website.
(b) “Intellectual Property” shall mean all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present and future trademark or copyright, whether registered or not registered by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof.
(c) “Product/Vegetarian Products” shall mean any or all the products on online sale in Vegetarian World.
(d) “Vegetarian World” shall mean a registered business in the name VEGETARIAN WORLD FOODS TRADING with registration number 43202400W.
(e) “Vegetarian World website” shall mean this Internet site owned by Vegetarian World and the medium by which Products are offered for online sale by Vegetarian World to the Customer.
(2) All the Products sold online by Vegetarian World through the website are subject to these Terms and Conditions. When users submit an order for processing through Vegetarian World, they confirm and affirm that they have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions in the form in which they appear at the time when their orders are submitted for processing.
(3) While making orders, users, shall agree to complete the order process according to Vegetarian World requirements as stated on this website. Customers shall provide Vegetarian World with complete and updated information, which shall include (but shall not be limited to) the users’ legal name, address, telephone and e-mail addresses.
(4) Users will be liable for every order made agree to indemnify Vegetarian World for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders for the Products using the Users’ details.
For every order, the Customer shall receive order confirmation via email. For clarification, such order confirmation does not guarantee stock availability and price variation.
(5) Vegetarian World shall take full effort to fulfill orders placed by Customers through the website, but Vegetarian World can at any time refuse to fulfill an order due to any reason whatsoever. Vegetarian World is not liable if the website is unable to supply an order because of any unforeseen changes in the Products list or unavailability of the Products (as the case may be).
(6) Vegetarian World shall use its best endeavors to prevent any unauthorized entry to the Vegetarian World website. However, Vegetarian World shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorized access to the Vegetarian World site.
2. PRODUCT PRICE
(1) Vegetarian World shall make every effort to ensure that the prices, details and sizes of Products published in the website are accurate. Though, Vegetarian World reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Products without notice.
(2) Not all Products’ sizes/weight will correspond exactly to the description offered on the website. Vegetarian World reserves the right to provide the nearest size/weight of Product at the nearest price.
(3) Discrepancies between the on-line bill/order price and the final bill may be due to out-of-stock products, substitutions, special offers, daily price changes and weighed items. Vegetarian World reserves the right to adjust the final bill after the on-line bill/order price is presented or conveyed to the Customer. Such adjustments shall be marked and brought to the notice of the Customer when the bill is presented at the time of delivery.
(4) If the Customer requests a variation to the order which Vegetarian World accepts then the price payable for the order will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the variation and shall be recorded. The difference will the projected in the bill presented to the Customer at the time of delivery.
(5) Vegetarian World reserves the right to limit sales including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
(1) Payment for Products ordered through Vegetarian World can be made via Paypal or Credit Cardb.
(2) Vegetarian World may, at any given time, change the method of payment made for Vegetarian World orders. Such changes shall be notified to the Customers via e-mail, mail shots or by placing a notice to this effect on the Vegetarian World site.
(1) Vegetarian World shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver Products of acceptable quality to the delivery address at the arranged time (given by the Customer). Though, Vegetarian World shall not be liable for any delays in its delivery services, especially if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of Vegetarian World.
(2) Currently, Vegetarian World Foods Trading only provides delivery services in Singapore.
(3) Customers outside of Singapore are welcome to make orders, arrangements will be done to make shipment to desired destination. Contact Vegetarian World via email for enquires.
(4) Delivery timings are 11am to 5pm from Mondays to Saturdays.
(5) All orders will be processed at 1700hrs on the date, orders after 1700hrs will be processed on the next day
(6) Minimum purchase per order through Vegetarian World website must amount to SGD60.
(7) The Customer shall notify any changes in delivery address in advance to Vegetarian World.
(8) Customers shall ensure that a person of a reasonable age who is authorised to receive the products and is present at the arranged time of delivery at the specified address. If no such person is present, Vegetarian World shall attempt to make the delivery at another time but reserves the right to charge the Customer an additional re-delivery fee.
5. VARIATION / CANCELLATION OF ORDER
(1) Customers may vary or cancel the order up to the point in time that Vegetarian World has commenced processing the order. Cancellation fee applies.
(2) Subject to the Customer’s consent, Vegetarian World may substitute a Product for another similar Product if the initial Product ordered by the Customer is unavailable.
(3) If there is no prior consent from the customer for a substitution, no substitution shall be made.
6. PROPERTY RISK
(1) All risk in the Products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer’s delivery address.
7. RETURNS OF PRODUCTS / REFUNDS
(1) Not all pictures of Products on this site will correspond exactly to Product description. In such cases the written description of the Product is more accurate. The Customer shall not be entitled to return a Product simply because it does not correspond exactly to its on-line product pictures.
(2) Vegetarian World shall use its best efforts to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled and shall deal with any discrepancies in the following manner, provided they are reported either by e-mail, phone or fax by the next working day of delivery of the Products:
(a) Vegetarian World shall either refund the value a Product, or replace the Product to the Customer in the following cases
– Product has been delivered in a damaged condition,
– Product has expired,
– Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery or
– A wrong Product is delivered
(b) If any Product which was not included in the Customer’s order is delivered by error, Vegetarian World reserves the right to collect the wrong Product.
(c) If the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, Vegetarian World shall refund to the Customer the value of that Product as originally charged.
(d) If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product, Vegetarian World shall refund to the Customer the difference.
(3) Refunds shall be made by way of cheque payment which shall be mailed by Vegetarian World to the Customer or funds transfer or in the form of cash.
(4) All replacements of Products shall be effected in the shortest time possible from the time of the Customer making the request for replacement.
(1) To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Products supplied, are expressly excluded.
(2) No agent or representative of Vegetarian World is authorized to make any warranties, representations or statements regarding the Products and Vegetarian World shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorized warranties, representations or statements.
(1) The liability of Vegetarian World whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Products or any other breach of Vegetarian World’s obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Products.
(2) Vegetarian World shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever nor shall Vegetarian World be liable for any damage or loss caused by the Customer’s servants, agents, buyers or other persons whatsoever.
(3) The Customer shall ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Products. The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that Vegetarian World assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and Vegetarian World shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Products shall be accepted by the Customer entirely at his or her own risk.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
(1) All Rights, titles and interests in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to Vegetarian World shall at all times remain the property of Vegetarian World.
(2) Vegetarian World and other parties own the trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this website and/or in connection with the Products and Customers and on-line visitors are prohibited from using the same without the written permission of Vegetarian World or such other parties.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
(1) If the performance by Vegetarian World of its obligations under the Vegetarian World is prevented by reason of “force majeure” (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the government of Singapore or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of Vegetarian World), Vegetarian World shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
12. VARIATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) Vegetarian World reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. Vegetarian World may, but does not undertake, to notify Customers of such changes. It is the Customers’ responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order to Vegetarian World. Vegetarian World has no responsibility to notify Customers of any changes in the Terms and Conditions prior to the coming into effect of such changes or otherwise.
13. APPLICABLE LAW
(1) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the Customer and Vegetarian World agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
(1) The Vegetarian World website may contain links to other websites and online pages. By activating a link, such as for example by clicking on the banner of an advertiser, the Customer leaves Vegetarian World site and Vegetarian World does not exercise control over any personal data or any other information the Customer gives to any other entity after leaving the site and access to such site or page is at the Customer’s own risk for which Vegetarian World disclaims all responsibility and liability.
(1) All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information provided on this site is correct and up-to-date. However, Vegetarian World disclaims all implied and/or express warranties and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the site. Vegetarian World takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of the site or for anything posted on or linked to it, including without limitation any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood, or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(1) By accessing and using this Vegetarian World site, the Customer acknowledges and accepts that the use of the website is at the Customer’s own risk. Vegetarian World shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the site. Without limiting the foregoing:
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIAL CONTAINED IN IT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED TERMS AS TO TITLE, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE , PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
VEGETARIAN WORLD HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE.
VEGETARIAN WORLD ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SITE, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, INTERCEPTION OF ONLINE COMMUNICATION, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA OR COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS), THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF THE SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE OR, UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING OR PUBLICATION OF DATA, TEXT, IMAGES OR OTHER MATERIAL OR INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE SITE.
17. LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Vegetarian World grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify any portion of it, except to express written consent of Vegetarian World. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Vegetarian World. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Vegetarian World and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Vegetarian World’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Vegetarian World. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Vegetarian World.
18. REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments and submit suggestions, ideas, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” Customers may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Vegetarian World reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material or ideas, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Vegetarian World and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable license and right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such ideas and content throughout the world in any media. You grant Vegetarian World and its affiliates and sublicense the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Vegetarian World or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Vegetarian World has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Vegetarian World takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
19. RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from Vegetarian World are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
20. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Copyright© Vegetarian World. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.