Stuffed Hairy Gourd with OmniMeat & Mushroom 毛瓜香菇素膳肉
Learn how to cook Stuffed Hairy Gourd with OmniMeat & Mushroom with our OmniMeat today. Credit: Green Monday
Buy a bundle and you will get a cookbook from us.
Ingredients: OmniMeat: 95G, Hairy Gourd 1-2 pieces, King Oyster Mushroom 75G, Diced Red Pepper as appropriate for garnishing, Sliced asparagus: 8 pieces
Seasoning: Vegetable and mushroom seasoning 1/2 teaspoon, Vegan abalone sauce 1/2 teaspoon, salt and sugar as appropriate
Sauces: Vegetable broth 1/2 cup, Vegetable and mushroom seasoning 1/2 teaspoon, Vegan abalone sauce 1/2 teaspoon, Corn Starch 1/2 teaspoon
1. Skilfully peel the outermost skin of the hairy gourd to leave some green skin on. Cut the hairy gourd into pieces of 2-3cm thick. Remove the seeds in the centre. Wash and pat dry.
2. Stuff the hairy gourd pieces with OmniMeat and steam 8-10 minutes until the hairy gourd softens.
3. Mix vegetable broth with Vegetable and mushroom seasoning and vegan abalone sauce and bring to a boil. Add corn starch to thicken the sauce and pour over the hairy gourd.
4. Shred the king oyster mushrooms and stir-fry with vegetable stock, vegan abalone sauce, salt and sugar. Place on the side of hairy gourd.
5. Sprinkle red pepper and asparagus to serve.